Supporting New Zealand business and industry
Chapman Tripp proudly supports a range of events throughout the year that contribute to New Zealand's economic future. Many of these feature our lawyers as expert speakers.
As the IOD's primary national legal partner, we support a number of their corporate governance initiatives, including sponsorship of the Leading Directors' Forum.
We sponsor the INFINZ annual conference and the INFINZ Awards, which are premier events for New Zealand's capital markets industry.
We sponsor the NZVCA's Annual Conference and support a variety of other initiatives that benefit investors and entrepreneurs in New Zealand.
We are involved in a number of other annual events, including:
- Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ)
- Banking & Financial Services Law Association (BFSLA) Annual Conference
- In-house Lawyers Association (ILANZ) Annual Conference
- New Zealand Planning Institute (NZPI) conference
- New Zealand Council for Infrastructure Development (NZCID) Building Nations Symposium
- Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand (RMLA) Annual Conference
- Te Hunga Rōia Māori o Aotearoa / New Zealand Māori Law Society (THRMOA) Annual Conference