Chapman Tripp won the award for New Zealand Law Firm of the Year for the second consecutive year at Monday’s Chambers Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence, held in Hong Kong.
This is the third time that Chapman Tripp has won the award in recent history; it was also the first New Zealand law firm to be awarded Firm of the Year in 2011.
The Chambers Asia Pacific Awards honour the work of national and international law firms across the Asia Pacific region on the basis of research for the upcoming edition of Chambers Asia Pacific. They reflect notable achievements over the past 12 months including outstanding work, impressive strategic growth and excellence in client service.
Chapman Tripp is the only firm to have ever held awards for National Law Firm of the Year from IFLR Asia, Chambers Asia Pacific and the New Zealand Law Awards at the same time.
Recent Chapman Tripp Awards
- New Zealand Law Firm of the Year - Chambers Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence 2015
- National Law Firm of the Year for New Zealand – 2015 IFLR Asia Awards
- Large Law Firm of the Year - 2014 New Zealand Law Awards
- Employer of Choice (100+ employees) - 2014 New Zealand Law Awards
- New Zealand Employer of Choice - 2014 Australasian Lawyer Employer of Choice Awards
- New Zealand Law Firm of the Year - Chambers Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence 2014