Andrea advises on a broad range of property matters including acquisition and sale of residential, commercial and rural property; due diligence investigations; and leasing, licensing and related property rights.
She advises clients from a variety of sectors including agriculture, energy, and property development. Andrea has a particular interest in infrastructure and development, including complex subdivisions and unit titles.
Andrea has advised:
- Ryman Healthcare on acquisition of properties for development and advice on unit title, cross lease and occupation arrangements
- Orion on property arrangements for its lines network, including complex easements, land exchanges, and new forms of documents to reflect post-earthquake property development trends
- Dairy Holdings on dealings with its farm properties including arrangements relating to the implementation of irrigation schemes and the acquisition and granting of easements, leases and other property rights
- Ravensdown on mineral ownership, access arrangements, rights of first refusal and other property arrangements
- Meridian Energy on property dealings for proposed hydro scheme projects including access arrangements, easements, options and other documentation, and the sale of its farm properties
- Isaac Lakes on its subdivision and development of a residential development in Christchurch and the sale of sections in the development
- Silver Fern Farms and Tiromoana Station in relation to the acquisition and sale of property, and
- Pacific Radiology Group and Kathmandu on leasing arrangements including design-build arrangements.