Aoife specialises in finance and banking law, advising both banks and corporate clients in general secured and unsecured lending.
She has a particular interest in corporate finance, property and development finance.
Aoife was admitted as an Irish qualified solicitor in April 2011 after training, qualifying and practicing for over four years with one of Ireland’s leading law firms, McCann FitzGerald, in both their Dublin and London offices. In Ireland and the UK, Aoife worked predominantly in the areas of restructuring, corporate finance and debt securities.
Aoife joined Chapman Tripp’s Finance team in January 2013.
Aoife has advised:
- on a range of bilateral and syndicated facility agreements, security agreements, guarantees and inter-creditor agreements
- the syndicate of lenders to Goodman Property group on facility and security documentation
- ANZ on a complex property development restructure
- the agent and syndicate of lenders on Sealord Group’s refinancing in 2013
- Precinct Group on the restructuring of their facilities in 2013, and
- one of New Zealand’s largest property owning and developing groups on their financing and security arrangements.