Cathryn specialises in banking and finance law. She advises clients on a wide range of banking transactions and has a particular interest in corporate finance, syndications and property financing.
She also advises banks and receivers on the restructuring and enforcement of distressed assets.
Cathryn is recognised as a leading banking and finance lawyer in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 and Chambers Asia Pacific 2016.
Cathryn has advised:
- Mighty River Power on its $300m oversubscribed capital bond issue and NZX Debt Market listing
- Direct Property Fund on its refinance of its secured bilateral funding arrangements
- Heartland Bank on its offer of debt securities as part of its establishment and on an ongoing basis
- the banking syndicate to Goodman Property Trust on facility and security documentation and on their intercreditor/security trust arrangements
- EBOS Group on its acquisition funding for the purchase of the Symbion group
- Hellaby Holdings on its ongoing funding arrangements, and
- a major New Zealand bank on a recent retail receivables securitisation.