Emma specialises in corporate finance law advising banks, corporates, state-owned enterprises, and other entities.
Emma has particular experience in acquisition finance and structured finance transactions, and has also advised a range of clients in relation to debt security issuance programmes, syndicated and bilateral bank financing, ISDA agreements and personal property securities issues.
Emma is recognised for her banking and finance experience by Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2016 and Chambers Asia Pacific 2016.
Emma has advised:
- Z Energy on a range of financing matters, including bank facilities and capital markets transactions
- the syndicate of lenders financing the acquisition of the AMP Capital Property Portfolio by the Public Sector Pension Investment Board of Canada
- Powerco on a range of financing matters, including bank facilities and capital markets transactions
- ANZ as lender and agent, in respect of facilities provided to Synlait Milk and Synlait Farms, including facilities for construction of a milk processing plant
- ASB Bank and ASB Finance in relation to their capital markets programmes, including a European Medium Term Note programme
- Kiwibank on a range of ongoing regulatory matters, and
- the senior lenders to Affinity Equity Partners on the New Zealand law aspects of the acquisition of Tegel Foods Limited from Pacific Equity Partners.