Geoff specialises in all aspects of commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Geoff has more than 11 years’ legal experience and advises clients on a wide range of issues and disputes, including primary sector, financial services, employment and public law litigation.
Geoff has acted for:
- the commercial fishing industry in policy, regulatory and compliance issues and litigation, including acting for the industry in the kahawai, Hector’s dolphins, New Zealand sea lion and seamounts judicial review proceedings and appeals
- a multinational energy company in commercial arbitrations arising from commercial disputes in various upstream joint ventures
- large employers in employment negotiations and personal grievances
- a multinational company in breach of contract proceedings arising from freight arrangements, and
- NZ Transport Agency in coronial inquests relating to accidents on the State highway network.