Gerard specialises in corporate and institutional finance advising banks, corporates and other entities.
Gerard advises corporates, banks and institutions on the breadth of transactional and corporate finance product offerings, customer restructures and corporate functions.
Gerard is uniquely placed to understand your financing requirements having worked across the banking product spectrum both in private practice and in-house at a major New Zealand bank. He has a particular interest in syndications, corporate finance, structured product, receivables finance and export credit finance.
Gerard has advised on:
- general lending, refinancing, leveraged, project and acquisition funding transactions
- securitisation and warehouse trust financing programmes
- master lease asset financing programmes, aircraft financing and the establishment of receivables purchase schemes
- hedging and associated credit support arrangements
- structured equity work-outs, financial restructurings and security enforcement
- international trade, pre-export and sovereign export credit related facilities and instruments, including cross-border sovereign export credit agency backed financings
- New Zealand components of debt, structured and trade finance matters, and
- bank transactional product development, processes and documentation.