Sabrina advises on trust matters for domestic and offshore-based clients, including trust formation and administration, and on a range of corporate matters.
In addition, she advises on relationship property matters and the establishment and operation of non-corporate entities such as charitable trusts and limited partnerships. Sabrina has previously practised in the area of tax law and has experience in business development and marketing.
Sabrina is a previous recipient of the Margaret Wilson Scholarship and the Senior Prize in Law. She is an Associate Member of STEP (Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners).
Sabrina has been involved with:
- trust and asset reorganisation, including resettlements and variations of existing trusts and of trust structures
- the interpretation and improvement of existing trust deeds and associated documentation
- preparing relationship property agreements for clients
- establishing private trustee companies to act as trustee for New Zealand-based asset protection trusts, and
- the administration of New Zealand-based asset protection trusts for offshore clients.