Sarah specialises in corporate finance.
Sarah advises various banks, corporates and State-Owned Enterprises on a range of issues in the corporate finance, acquisition finance, structured finance, securitisation, and general banking fields.
Sarah joined Chapman Tripp in 2004 and has over eight years’ legal experience.
Sarah has advised:
- ASB on the update of its EMTN programme
- various companies on Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act and Fair Trading Act compliance
- a New Zealand bank on the establishment and operation of various residential mortgage-backed securitisation arrangements
- a New Zealand bank in relation to updates of its offshore capital markets programmes
- a New Zealand bank in relation to its offshore covered bond issuances
- on a range of facility agreements, security agreements and inter-creditor agreements
- RESIMAC on the acquisition of its New Zealand residential mortgage business, and
- BNZ on its submission on the draft Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Bill.