in corporate and securities law, Bradley has wide ranging experience in
transactional matters. His capability comes from advising domestic and offshore
clients (both listed and unlisted) on acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures,
restructurings and a range of other investment and commercial arrangements.
At the forefront of Chapman Tripp's financial services
regulatory practice, Bradley has particular expertise in the regulatory
environment for banks and other major financial services market participants,
including financial services regulation, funds management, licensing, custody
and anti-money laundering.
- Advised Pencarrow Private Equity on the establishment of the $250m Pencarrow Fund V.
- Assisted Sanford on various acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures (including its purchases of mussel farms assets from Sealord, Pacifica and Greenshell).
- Acted for AATS Group (SkyBus) on its acquisition of Airbus Holdings and its subsidiary Airbus Express (the operator of the Auckland Airport Skybus service).
- Acted for L&M Coal Holdings on the sale of various coal exploration related assets to Bathurst Resources.
- Advised The New Zealand Guardian Trust Company and The Trust Company (Australia) on their role as instalment receipt trustees for the $1.88b IPO of Meridian Energy.
- Advised a range of financial sector participants on new fund establishment, including a range of innovative wholesale funds.