George specialises in a wide range of commercial property law, with a particular focus on retail development leasing for both landlords and tenants, large-scale residential subdivisions and forestry matters.
He advises clients on the acquisition and development of large commercial property; due diligence investigations of commercial property portfolios; design, build and lease contracts for commercial projects; forestry agreements; and OIO applications.
George has advised:
- The Warehouse on various design, build and lease contracts, refurbishment projects and the sale of some of The Warehouse’s land holdings
- Todd Property on the subdivision and sale of its freehold and unit titled developments at Stonefields, Long Bay, Whitby and Pegasus
- McConnell Group on the acquisition, subdivision, development and sales of the Addison and Anselmi master planned residential developments
- Stevenson Group on property acquisitions and options at Drury as a part of its industrial rezoning project, and most recently the sale of Lochinver Station
- OTPP New Zealand Forest Investments in the negotiation of forestry rights, and
- Shanghai CRED in relation to its acquisition and development of the Whatuwhiwhi Top 10 Holiday Park in Northland, including obtaining OIO consent.