Jenny is a senior solicitor in our construction and major projects team with experience with NZS and FIDIC standard form construction contracts.
She advises clients on a wide range of construction matters. Prior to joining Chapman Tripp in February 2016, Jenny had an in-house role at Vector where she gained experience in property, construction and general commercial matters. Before her role at Vector, Jenny spent time in the property team at the UK firm Bond Dickinson and prior to that at another large New Zealand law firm.
Jenny has advised:
- clients on a wide range of projects ranging from residential developments to hospital redevelopments
- Todd Property Group in relation to the Ormiston Town Centre development
- Hobsonville Development LP in relation to a residential development at Hobsonville Point
- the Ministry of Health on various construction matters in relation to the redevelopment of the Christchurch Hospital
- Mighty River Power (now Mercury) on construction matters for various projects
- AgResearch Limited on consultancy agreements for a joint food science facility
- the NZ Transport Agency on tender and construction matters for various roading projects, and
- on all property issues, while in-house, for Vector (and its subsidiaries) and provided advice on a broad range of commercial arrangements as part of the Vector in-house legal team.