Ground Cover is a quarterly publication tracking legislative and regulatory reform in resource management, local government, planning and construction law.
To read the latest issue click here.
In this issue we look at:
- the Tax Working Group’s recommendations on environmental taxes
- the Environmental Defence Society’s report on the review of the resource management system
- Jack Hodder QC on local government liability in relation to the effects of climate change
- hints from James Shaw that the 100% renewable target may be dropped, and
- the Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment’s challenge to the Government on climate change policy.
Click here to read Ground Cover – December 2018.