Legal experts with industry knowledge
Chapman Tripp provides a comprehensive service for national and regional business operators. We support the retail, food and beverage sectors and distributors and manufacturers in all aspects of their business.
We work on commercial agreements for all types of goods – from wine, to food, power and logistics. We negotiate, draft and implement franchising, distribution, supply, management, service and outsourcing contracts. Our team is also expert in the regulatory environment.
We have advised
- Food and beverage: Tegel Foods, Heinz, BlueBird Foods, PepsiCo, Golden State Foods, Market Gardeners, ANZCO Foods, Sanford, Sealord.
- Power: Vector, Meridian Energy, Genesis Energy, Mighty River Power.
- Financial services : BNZ, ANZ, Westpac, ASB, AXA and AMP.
- Technology, media and telecommunications: Spark (formerly Telecom), Microsoft, ProvencoCadmus, Axon.
- Entertainment: APN News & Media, Radio New Zealand, 20th Century Fox, NBR New Zealand Opera.
- Retailers: Foodstuffs Auckland and Wellington (owners of the New World supermarkets), The Warehouse, Kathmandu.
- Healthcare: Roche, Merck, Sharp and Dohme.
- Goods and services: Skellerup, New Zealand Post, Tasman Insulation (makers of Pink®Batts®), Energizer, Mattel, Black & Decker.