Creating competitive advantage in the global economy
Whether it’s an issue of sector ownership, industry structure or an international joint venture, we have the expertise to help you navigate commercial challenges, regulatory constraints, industry change and international barriers. Our team has a long history acting for major participants in dairy, meat, wool, aquaculture, fisheries, forestry, horticulture and viticulture.
New Zealand producers face demanding world markets, high input costs and remoteness from customers. Success requires scale, structure, capital and R&D. We bring insight, creativity and deep experience in helping create leading industry players. We get results.
We are core advisers to:
- PGG Wrightson Limited (New Zealand's largest rural servicing provider)
- meat companies (including Silver Fern Farms (previously PPCS), ANZCO and Affco)
- co-operatives (including Market Gardeners)
- the fishing industry (including Sealord, Sanford, Aotearoa Fisheries Limited, SEAFIC and stakeholder organisations)
- large corporate farmers (including Dairy Holdings and Landco)