Chapman Tripp is proud to sponsor the Chapman Tripp Fund Manager of the Year – Equities and Bonds, and the Chapman Tripp M&A Transaction of the Year at the 2013 INFINZ Industry Awards.
Congratulations to the Award finalists:
Chapman Tripp – Fund Manager of the Year – Equities
- Fisher Funds Management Limited
- Milford Asset Management Limited
- Tower Managed Funds Limited
Chapman Tripp – Fund Manager of the Year – Bonds
- AMP Capital Investors
- OnePath (NZ) Limited
- Tyndall Investment Management NZ Limited
Chapman Tripp – M&A Transaction of the Year
EBOS Group Ltd acquisition of the Masterpet Group of Companies
- Acquiror: EBOS Group Limited
- Lead Financial Adviser: Forsyth Barr Limited
“Heartland Bank” formed from the Merger of CBS Canterbury, MARAC Finance and Southern Cross Building Society
- Merged entity: Heartland NZ Limited
- Lead Financial Adviser: First NZ Capital Securities Limited
Telecom Corporation of NZ Ltd demerger of Chorus Limited
- Demerger entities: Chorus Ltd and Telecom Corporation of NZ Limited
- UFB M&A Advisor, Lead Demerger Advisor: Goldman Sachs Australia
- UFB M&A Advisor: Cameron Partners Limited
- Debt Demerger Advisor: Citibank N.A.
- Demerger Advisor, Board Advisor on UFB: Credit Suisse (Australia) and First NZ Capital Securities Limited
M&A Transaction of the Year is a new award for 2013 and aims to encourage best practice by recognising excellence in individual transactions.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 8 May at the 2013 INFINZ Industry Awards dinner.
We wish all finalists the best of luck.