Chapman Tripp scored a hat-trick when it won National Firm of the Year for New Zealand at the IFLR Asia Awards in Hong Kong. The firm is also the current holder of the Chambers Asia Pacific New Zealand Law Firm of the Year and the New Zealand Law Awards’ Large Law Firm of the Year.
This is the first time that these three awards have been held by a single firm at any one time.
Chapman Tripp Managing Partner, Andrew Poole said: “This prestigious IFLR award acknowledges the role that Chapman Tripp has played in many of the deals that have transformed the market over the past 12 -18 months.
“While we don’t measure our success by winning awards, this international recognition reflects the value of the results that we achieve for our clients and the pride that everyone in the firm takes in their work.”
The IFLR Asia Awards celebrate legal innovation across the most significant international deals in the Asia-Pacific region.
Recent Chapman Tripp Awards
- National Law Firm of the Year for New Zealand – 2015 IFLR Asia Awards
- New Zealand Law Firm of the Year - 2014 Chambers Asia Pacific Awards for Excellence
- Large Law Firm of the Year - 2014 New Zealand Law Awards
- Employer of Choice (100+ employees) - 2014 New Zealand Law Awards
- New Zealand Employer of Choice - 2014 Australasian Lawyer Employer of Choice Awards