Amy is a senior solicitor in our litigation & dispute resolution team focusing on environmental and resource management matters.
Amy specialises in environmental and public law. She has experience advising clients on a range of environmental matters across New Zealand as well as broader civil litigation experience.
Amy began her career at Chapman Tripp before gaining international experience working in the UK and re-joining Chapman Tripp in January 2019.
Amy has advised:
- Christchurch International Airport Limited on planning, resource consent, and compliance issues
- various farming and irrigation scheme interests in relation to water sharing arrangements and water consenting issues
- a major seafood company on aquaculture and marine farming matters
- a consortium of UK-based environmental NGOs on issues and law reform relating to fisheries & marine management and environmental principles in the context of Brexit, and
- lenders and borrowers in international energy, infrastructure and project financing deals on environmental and social matters.