Specialising in all aspects of property law, Andrea can help clients with developments, acquisitions, disposals, leasing and property related insolvency matters. She advises on the acquisition, disposal and development of land and significant commercial properties for commercial, residential and mixed-use purposes.
Andrea’s extensive leasing experience working on behalf of both landlords and tenants means that she understands what is important to both parties. She also has a wealth of expertise in portfolio acquisitions and is well placed to help clients purchasing a range of property types.
Prior to re-joining Chapman Tripp, Andrea spent several years working in the property team of a magic circle law firm in London. This provided her with exposure to a wide range of high-value real estate transactions.
- Working with a private investment company on the acquisition of an outdoor education and adventure business which involved sites in the United Kingdom, France and Australia.
- Advising the purchaser on a portfolio acquisition of garden centres in the United Kingdom.
- Advised a leading independent infrastructure investor on the real estate aspects of its sale of a majority shareholding in a major UK airport.
- Advised on the real estate aspects of the sale of a leading international coffee brand with over 2400 shops in the United Kingdom and stores in more than 30 international markets.
- Working with a large privately held company on the phased acquisition of a site in London to be redeveloped into a mixed use development, including over 1500 homes.