Andrew provides specialist property advice
to public and private entities developing and operating infrastructure assets
including airport, electricity generation, electricity distribution, port,
regional irrigation, and regional landfill undertakings.
Providing specialist property advice to
owners and occupants of rural and commercial property, Andrew helps clients
with matters relating to acquisition, development, leasing and disposal,
farming issues and mining.
He also provides contract, commercial and corporate advice
to public and private entities in the health, primary produce, research and
- Acting for Ryman Healthcare on the property aspects of all its land acquisition and development activities for comprehensive care retirement villages throughout New Zealand.
- Acted for MG Marketing on the acquisition, structuring and establishment of business undertakings in New Zealand and Australia and on the commercial, corporate and banking aspects for its activities in New Zealand.
- Acting for Orion New Zealand on the acquisition and disposal of land and rights over land for, and the operation of, its regional electricity lines network.
- Acting for PSA Capital on the acquisition of land for, and development of, Porters Ski Field including the acquisition of high country land forming part of the Crown's conservation estate by way of land exchange.
- Acting for Holcim on the disposal of land at various sites throughout New Zealand.
- Acting for Waimakariri Irrigation on the operation of its regional irrigation scheme.