Aradhna Lal-Grech is a Senior Associate in Chapman Tripp’s Wellington Construction, Infrastructure and Property team.
Aradhna has broad experience across a range of contractual arrangements and issues concerning construction law, and commercial property matters including acquisitions and disposals, leasing and advising on general property related issues.
Before joining Chapman Tripp, Aradhna spent over four years working in property legal teams in some of Australia’s leading firms. Prior to that, she worked for three years on treaty settlement negotiations and associated issues (from both Crown and claimant group perspectives).
Aradhna has advised:
- Airways Corporation on its control tower leasing and construction arrangements in several locations around the North Island
- Earthquake Commission on complex property law matters including in relation to structures located on land in different ownership, and sale of land owned by the Commission
- Mercury on a number of property law issues including in respect of several of its hydro stations, for example leasing and associated project arrangements, public access and asset management issues
- government agencies on a wide scope of construction contracts and associated agreements, as well as property related, general commercial, issues including in relation to transfer of assets, and purchase of services
- large and medium sized entities on property sales and acquisitions, leasing, and licensing matters
- during her time in Australia, major Australian banks on a broad range of leasing and general property matters across Australia, as well as Australian property developers on all phases of residential property development in Victoria, Australia, and
- various entities on a range of issues associated with Treaty of Waitangi settlements.