Arthur is Chapman Tripp's Senior Partner and heads the firm's Private Client team.
With broad legal experience spanning over 60 years, he advises on all aspects of trusts and other asset owning vehicles.
He has had a wide and varied involvement in corporate and commercial legal practice, including extensive directorate experience with both private and public companies across a range of commercial activity.
Arthur is recognised as Band 1 lawyer in Chambers HNW 2019.
- Advisor on family and inter-generational succession planning.
- Advisor on trust and asset re-organisation, including resettlements and variations of existing trusts.
- Advisor on governance and management for high net worth and business owning individuals and families.
- Advisor on resolution of family disputes or differences.
- Acting as a trustee of numerous high net worth discretionary family trusts.
- Acting as chairman of selected investment and property entities.
Long standing member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
An active trustee for numerous significant family trusts and estates
Chair or a Director of various privately owned investment and trading companies