Cathryn specialises in banking
and finance law with a particular interest in corporate finance, syndications
and property financing.
expertise in multi-million dollar deals, Cathryn has acted on a wide range of
banking transactions across the private and public sectors, including private
equity. She is very experienced in
Recognised as a leading individual in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020, a leading lawyer in Chambers Asia Pacific 2020 and highly regarded by IFLR1000 2020.
- Advised Kathmandu on its acquisition funding for the purchase of RipCurl, across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advised Metlifecare on its $100m inaugural bond issuance.
- Advised UP Education (formerly ACG) on its syndicated debt funding for New Zealand and Australia.
- Acting for Augusta Capital on the debt funding for its listed industrial property fund.
- Advising Precinct Properties on a range of debt funding matters including its syndicated bank facilities, bond issuances and US private placements.
- Advising Mercury on its funding arrangements including bank facilities, subordinated capital bond and US private placement.
Banking and Financial Services Law Association