Clare is a Senior Associate in the property & real estate team. She advises clients on a wide range of property acquisition, disposal, leasing and development activities.
Clare has been involved in a number of large-scale property transactions across varying jurisdictions. She began her career in New Zealand before moving to Japan where she worked for a large Japanese law firm. She also spent 7 years in Melbourne working at two highly regarded national Australian firms.
Clare has advised:
- Willis Bond & Co in respect of its development and leasing of Wynyard Central
- Willis Bond & Co in respect of its development and leasing of Catalina Bay, Hobsonville Point
- Precinct Properties in respect of its leasing activities at Commercial Bay, PwC Tower, HSBC Tower and AMP Building
- AMP Capital on the acquisitions of a large Australian shopping centre and an iconic Melbourne CBD building
- AMP Services on its leasing activities in Melbourne, including its anchor lease of almost 10,000m2 at One Melbourne Quarter
- a leading Australian investment and advisory business on the purchase of a $AU500m hotel portfolio across Australia
- a major Australian bank in respect of its ATM and branch leasing activities, and
- a large listed Australian property group in respect of its off-the-plan community developments in Victoria.