Daniel specialises in all aspects of commercial property law, with a particular focus on large-scale residential subdivisions and development work, retail development leasing and commercial office leasing.
He advises clients on the acquisition and development of large commercial property; due diligence investigations of commercial property portfolios; design, build and lease contracts for industrial and commercial projects; and the sale, purchase, management and leasing of substantial commercial portfolios.
Daniel has advised:
- Tauranga Crossing on all aspects of the large scale retail development leasing project at Tauranga Crossing
- Brookfield Funds Management on the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of its commercial property portfolio, including most recently all aspects of the sale of its property situated at 8 Hereford Street/501 Karangahape Road, Newton, Auckland
- McConnell Group on the acquisition, subdivision, development and sales of the Addison and Anselmi Master Planned Residential Developments
- Todd Property on the acquisition of its development property at Huapai, and on the subdivision and sale of its Stonefields, Long Bay, Whitby and Pegasus developments, including most recently completing staged subdivisions at Whitby
- The Warehouse on the sale and leaseback of its Whangarei store
- Knox Private Equity partners on the property aspects of its proposed acquisition of a minority shareholding in Retirement village developments, and
- Fu Wah New Zealand on its proposed acquisition of the leasehold interest in Site 18, Wynyard Quarter and its development intentions for the site.