Janelle specialises in property, real estate & construction law.
Janelle advises clients on all aspects of the Overseas Investment Act and assists on most of the major applications to the Overseas Investment Office that have a property component.
She is a member of the Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society.
Janelle has advised:
- Goldman Sachs JBWere Trans-Tasman Private Equity Fund 07 on its further acquisition of shares in Vision Senior Living
- Nobilo Wine Group in obtaining a purchasing programme consent under the Overseas Investment Act
- the vendor of the Hyatt Regency Hotel to ready its assets for sale
- clients on risk factors associated with e-dealing and liaising with Land Information New Zealand on all aspects of e-dealing, and
- on all aspects of the Property Law Act 2007 and the current Unit Titles Act and proposed replacement Act.