Specialising in construction and major projects, Jenny has experience with NZS construction contracts, FIDIC contracts and alliance contracting and advises clients on a wide range of construction matters.
Prior to joining Chapman Tripp, Jenny had an in-house role at Vector where she gained experience in property, construction and general commercial matters. Before her role at Vector, she spent time in the property team at the UK firm Womble Bond Dickinson and prior to that at another large New Zealand law firm.
Jenny's experience gives her a unique understanding of the complex nature of working in-house and she continues to work closely alongside her in-house clients to help them achieve the best outcomes for their projects.
- assisted Ministry of Health on various construction matters for the redevelopment of the Christchurch Hospital
- advised Mercury NZ Limited on construction matters for various projects including the construction of its windfarm at Turitea, Palmerston North
- acted for AgResearch Limited on the main construction contract and consultancy agreements for a joint food science facility at Massey University, Palmerston North
- acted for the NZ Transport Agency on tender and construction matters for various road projects including a number of alliance projects
- advised Auckland City Mission (on a pro-bono basis) on all aspects of the new HomeGround development at Hobson Street and various other social housing arrangements
- advised Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment on the Wynyard Edge Alliance contracts for the 36th America's Cup.
Auckland Women Lawyers’
Association, Society of Construction Law