Jessica is currently on secondment and will be returning in May 2018.
Jessica specialises in various aspects of corporate finance.
Jessica advises borrowers and lenders in relation to syndicated and bi-lateral bank financing, wholesale and retail bond offers and other capital markets transactions.
She also advises clients on commercial law, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Jessica has advised:
- Powerco on a range of financing matters, including bank facilities and capital market transactions
- Z Energy on a range of financing matters, including for its recent acquisition of Chevron New Zealand
- Chorus on its bank facilities and its 2016 $400 million retail bond offer
- Westpac Banking Corporation on its offer of $400 million of unsecured, subordinated notes into New Zealand, and
- Beijing General Aviation on its 50% investment in Pacific Aerospace.