Jessica specialises in various aspects of corporate finance.
Jessica advises borrowers and lenders in relation to syndicated and bi-lateral bank financing, wholesale and retail bond offers and other capital markets transactions.
She also advises clients on commercial law, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions.
Jessica has advised:
- Powerco on a range of financing matters, including bank facilities and capital market transactions
- Z Energy on a range of financing matters, including for its recent acquisition of Chevron New Zealand
- Chorus on its bank facilities and its 2016 $400m retail bond offer
- Westpac Banking Corporation on its offer of $400m of unsecured, subordinated notes into New Zealand, and
- Beijing General Aviation on its 50% investment in Pacific Aerospace.