commercial dispute resolution specialist, Julian advises corporate and private
clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
Julian helps clients with corporate and regulatory matters
as well as general contract, tort, and equity-based issues. He also has
experience in contentious public law and tax disputes.
Prior to re-joining Chapman Tripp in 2018, Julian worked in
the London offices of Joseph Hage Aaronson and Hogan Lovells where he advised
clients in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, and tax disputes, frequently
with a cross-border element.
- Assisted PwC, as receiver of the Strategic Finance group of companies, including claims against former company directors and auditors.
- Assisted Fonterra in several high-profile disputes, including High Court litigation such as breach of confidence, defamation and commercial contract issues.
- Assisted domestic and international clients on contract, tort, and equity-based claims.
- Represented claimants and respondents in various international commercial arbitrations.
- Advised multinationals and high-net-worth individuals in tax disputes with various European tax authorities.