Kylie works with developer and contractor
clients on domestic and international construction projects across a wide
variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, mining, energy and
With expertise in large construction projects,
Kylie is often called upon to provide advice on public buildings of
Her expertise with NZS and FIDIC standard form
construction contracts and consultancy agreements, means that she can assist
client’s with contract preparation and negotiation for a wide variety of
projects, including advising on the most appropriate form of contract to use at
the commencement of a project.
- Worked closely with Mercury on numerous construction projects, domestic and international drilling campaigns and on its Turitea Wind Farm project, preparing, negotiating and finalising project agreements.
- Assisted Auckland City Mission with various construction and property related matters and agreements on its Hobson Street redevelopment project.
- Worked closely with Te Ahi o Maui on its drilling programme and construction of a geothermal power plant in Kawerau including drafting agreements for construction, drilling and ancillary drilling services and providing ongoing advice on contract management.
- Advised Crown Irrigation Investments Limited on construction contracts for multiple irrigation schemes throughout New Zealand.
- Provided advice to Fletcher Construction on various large construction projects, including being seconded into the project office for the New Zealand International Convention Centre project to provide ongoing day-to-day assistance.
- Assisted various large developers on a range of project agreements for major residential and mixed-use developments throughout Auckland.
Auckland Women’s Law Association
Infrastructure New Zealand
Women’s Infrastructure Network