Kylie is a senior associate specialising in construction law and major projects.
She works with developer and contractor clients on domestic and international construction projects across a wide variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, mining, energy and infrastructure.
Kylie is familiar with NZS and FIDIC standard form construction contracts and consultancy agreements.
Kylie has advised:
- Te Ahi o Maui in relation to its drilling programme and construction of a geothermal power plant in Kawerau, including drafting agreements for construction, drilling and ancillary drilling services
- local councils on roading and cost share agreements
- Mercury on construction projects, domestic and international drilling campaigns and on its Turitea Wind Farm project
- Auckland City Mission on its Hobson Street redevelopment project
- Counties Manukau District Health Board on various construction and redevelopment projects
- Crown Irrigation Investments Limited on multiple irrigation schemes throughout New Zealand
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise for the development of New Zealand’s World Expo 2020 pavilion
- Fletcher Construction on various large construction projects, including being seconded to provide advice on the New Zealand International Convention Centre project, and
- various large developers in relation to major residential and mixed-use developments throughout Auckland.