Kylie is a senior solicitor specialising in construction law and major projects.
Kylie works closely with clients on projects across a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, mining, energy and infrastructure. She is experienced in advising both developer and contractor clients, and in drafting a range of domestic and international commercial arrangements.
Kylie is familiar with NZS and FIDIC standard form construction contracts and consultancy agreements.
Kylie has advised:
- Te Ahi o Maui in relation to its drilling programme and construction of a geothermal power plant in Kawerau, including drafting agreements for construction, drilling and ancillary drilling services
- local councils on roading and cost share agreements
- Mighty River Power (now Mercury) on domestic and international drilling campaigns
- Fletcher Construction on various large construction projects, including being seconded to provide advice on the New Zealand International Convention Centre project
- Oji Fibre Solutions in relation to upgrades to pulp and paper facilities, and
- various large developers in relation to major residential and mixed use developments throughout Auckland.