Liora specialises in commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
She advises corporate and private clients on a wide range of disputes, including tort and contractual claims, defamation and privacy issues, and regulatory matters.
Liora began her career at Chapman Tripp as a law clerk in 2014. In 2018, Liora completed her Master of Laws from the University of Melbourne, where she focused on civil procedure and alternative dispute resolution.
- assisted in an international arbitration between multinational corporations on a product liability and trade practices claim
- acted for companies to resolve and defend regulatory complaints and prosecutions
- advised a product manufacturer in relation to multi-party weathertightness claims
- successfully defended an urgent interim injunction, enabling a finance company to proceed with mortgagee sales of various properties
- appeared in the High Court for MediaWorks in a dispute over honest opinion and journalistic source protection
- advised media organisations and individuals on defamation issues, including pre-publication vetting, and
- advised on health and safety related matters, including investigations into health and safety-related incidents and acted for a manufacturing company in a health and safety prosecution.