Natasha is a senior solicitor specialising in dispute resolution with experience in restructuring and insolvency, finance, and insurance.
She advises both insolvency practitioners and creditors in proceedings concerning the relative priorities of security interests.
She has experience in court applications for the approval of schemes of arrangement under Part 15 of the Companies Act 1993, and, more recently, has practised in the area of trusts litigation, including court applications relating to the variation of complex trusts.
She has a broad range of experience in banking and finance litigation, and regularly acts for banks, insurers, and foreign-based lenders.
- advised the receivers of a major construction company on the tracing of various creditor entitlements into the assets of the company, and the resulting priority issues
- experience in Trans-Tasman proceedings and enforcement of foreign judgments, including the Insolvency (Cross-border) Act 2006
- acted for the receivers of Capital + Merchant Finance Limited in their successful application for relief under the Criminal Proceeds (Recovery) Act 2009, ultimately returning funds to investors
- acted for the court-appointed interim trustees in highly contentious estate litigation, and
- acted on and resolved a number of voidable transaction claims.