Robbie is a senior solicitor in the Auckland property team.
Robbie specialises in all aspects of commercial property law, including development, acquisitions, disposals, leasing and subdivisions.
Robbie has advised:
- Augusta Capital on its property acquisitions, disposals and leasing matters including the purchase of 96 St Georges Bay Road for $116m, the sale of Building C, Spark City for $77m and the subdivision of the Finance Centre
- Panuku Development Auckland (an Auckland Council Organisation) on the negotiation of a development agreement for the development of Site 18, Wynyard Quarter, including ground leasing and subdivision matters, and the negotiation of two development agreements for a large affordable housing development in Manukau
- Hengyi on the property aspects of its development of the Pacifica (a 57-storey apartment tower in Auckland CBD)
- Summerset Group Holdings Limited in relation to the preparation and negotiation of agreements for the acquisition of development sites for retirement villages, and
- McConnell Group on the subdivision of the Addison residential development.