Roger specialises in corporate and securities law. He advises on public market mergers and acquisitions, equity capital market transactions, business reorganisations, corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
Consistently ranked as a leading individual by independent legal directories, he is recognised as a Band 1 lawyer in Chambers Asia Pacific 2020 and Chambers Global 2020. Roger is also highly regarded in capital markets by IFLR1000 2020, and is recognised as a leading individual in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020.
- Moa Group on its $2.5m placement with Colin Neal, restructuring of arrangements with vendors of Savor Group and its $5.2m rights issue
- Me Today on its listing on the NZX Main Board through a ‘reverse listing’ transaction, the first equity issuer listing on NZX in 2020
- Metlifecare on its $1.5b scheme of arrangement with Asia Pacific Village Group, owned by EQT Infrastructure IV fund
- Vector on the sale of its Kapuni gas treatment plant and related assets to Todd Petroleum Mining
- Arvida Group on its $180m acquisition of a portfolio of retirement villages from Sanderson Group, and Arvida’s associated $80m rights issue
- Tower Insurance on its acquisition of Youi’s insurance portfolio in New Zealand and Tower’s associated $57m rights issue
Member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand
Member of Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand (INFINZ)
Executive of the Listed Companies Association