Rosa is a senior solicitor specialising in construction, infrastructure and property.
She works with a wide range of public and private sector clients to manage their property portfolios.
Rosa has experience in complex commercial developments, and regularly provides advice to clients in relation to procurement processes, commercial leasing and infrastructure tenure issues.
Rosa has advised:
- The Department of Corrections on the redevelopment and leasing of Corrections’ national head office in Wellington as part of the Government’s WAP2 office accommodation project, one of the largest leasing projects in New Zealand
- The Ministry of Education in relation to its capital works construction programme for schools throughout New Zealand
- Powerco in relation to its electricity and gas infrastructure tenure, including its statutory existing works rights pursuant to the Electricity Act
- Mercury NZ Limited in relation to its various geothermal and hydroelectricity sites, including in relation to the development of further generation capacity
- Wellington City Council in relation to the seismic strengthening of key Wellington city landmarks, including the St James Theatre and the Basin Reserve
- Evolve Education Group (a national early childhood education provider) on the management of its lease portfolio, and
- Parliamentary Service in relation to the upgrade and strengthening of the Parliamentary Library.