Sabrina advises on trust matters for domestic and offshore-based clients, including trust formation and administration, and on a range of corporate matters.
Sabrina also advises on relationship property matters and the establishment and operation of non-corporate entities such as charitable trusts and limited partnerships.
She has previously practised in the area of tax law and has experience in business development and marketing.
Sabrina is a previous recipient of the Margaret Wilson Scholarship and the Senior Prize in Law. She is an Associate Member of STEP (Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners).
- advised on trust and asset reorganisation, including resettlements and variations of existing trusts and of trust structures
- advised on the interpretation and improvement of existing trust deeds and associated documentation
- prepared relationship property agreements for clients
- established private trustee companies to act as trustee for New Zealand-based asset protection trusts, and
- been involved with the administration of New Zealand-based asset protection trusts for offshore clients.