Stephanie specialises in property, real estate and construction; infrastructure and projects; and corporate and commercial law.
Stephanie advises clients on a range of issues, including advising on and implementing a variety of commercial property dealings, with a particular focus on infrastructure projects.
She is a contributing author to the LexisNexis loose-leaf and online publication Adams’ Land Transfer.
Stephanie has advised:
- the Ministry of Transport on property issues surrounding its proposal for a new ferry terminal at Clifford Bay
- Ryman Healthcare on property dealings for its New Zealand retirement village and residential developments
- Silver Fern Farms on the property and Overseas Investment Act aspects of its recent capital raising
- Holcim on its New Zealand property portfolio
- PSA Capital on the development of Porters Ski Field including negotiating the acquisition of land from DOC and associated development arrangements for the proposed alpine village and Crystal Valley ski area
- Meridian Energy on property dealings for significant hydro and wind electricity generation projects including land acquisition, land access arrangements, options, easements and other documentation, and on the sale of its portfolio of rural properties
- Orion New Zealand on property dealings for its lines network, including easements, registered leases, encumbrances and other documentation, including as part of the Christchurch rebuild
- Southern Hemisphere Proving Grounds on its acquisition of Snow Park NZ, a mountain resort, ski area and terrain park near Cardrona, and on its property dealings over private and Crown land for its winter testing facilities at Cardrona
- clients owning land in the Christchurch CBD on acquisitions by CERA and other arrangements
- Waimakariri Irrigation on aspects of its regional irrigation scheme including the proposed integration of MainPower’s Browns Rock hydro electricity generation project and the proposed addition of significant new landholdings to the scheme, and
- Kathmandu on its leasing of retail premises throughout New Zealand.