Trish is a senior solicitor
in Chapman Tripp’s tax team.
regularly provides advice to a wide range of clients on a range of complex tax
matters involving cross-border transactions, acquisition and disposal of
property, trusts and charities.
Trish has particular experience in the
statutory tax disputes process and in tax litigation.
- assisted a multinational investor in obtaining IRD binding rulings and advance pricing agreement
- advised and assisted an NZX-listed company in obtaining refunds of overpaid tax
- assisted Petroleum Exploration and Production Association of New Zealand (PEPANZ) in its submissions on changes to the petroleum mining tax regime
- advised a Chinese property development group on tax aspects of establishing and financing operations in NZ, and
- acted for private companies in a variety of disputes involving domestic and cross-border tax issues.