Victoria is a senior solicitor specialising in commercial property and infrastructure
Victoria advises on a broad range of property matters including acquisition and sale of commercial and rural property, infrastructure and utilities arrangements and leasing, licensing and related property rights.
Victoria recently re-joined Chapman Tripp after working for Bevan Brittan LLP, based in Bristol, where she specialised in construction and energy, advising clients such as the NHS and national housing associations.
Victoria has advised:
- Government Property Group on the recent development agreement for Department of Corrections' head offices in Wellington as part of the Government's $500m WAP2 office accommodation project.
- a large UK energy supplier on its district energy, heat and cooling network energy supply agreements for a mixed-use regeneration site in Edinburgh.
- Creative HQ on its relocation to its new premises on Dixon Street, Wellington.
- Powerco on its utility infrastructure, including advice on upgrades and maintenance of electricity lines pursuant to the Electricity Act.
- Shell New Zealand in respect of the infrastructure transfer elements of its $335m sale of the Maui Pipeline to First Gas.