Briefly is an occasional publication tracking political and regulatory developments.
To read the latest issue click here.
In this issue we look at:
- the wide-reaching reforms planned for the vocational education sector
- the review of the resource management system
- the Electricity Authority’s ongoing efforts to develop a new Transmission Pricing Methodology
- the Interim Climate Change Committee’s reports on how to achieve mass electrification and how to bring agriculture within the emissions reduction regime
- the proposed reforms to ensure satisfactory standards in the supply of drinking water to the public, and
- a link to the second instalment in Chapman Tripp’s Building resilience to climate change series, which looks at the implications for directors.
Briefly – June 2019
Briefly – April 2019
Briefly – March Quarter 2019
Briefly – March 2019
Briefly – December - January 2019