Ground Cover is a quarterly publication tracking legislative and regulatory reform in resource management, local government, planning and construction law.
To read the latest issue click here.
In this issue we look at:
- the proposed Housing and Urban Development Authority which will have significant acquisition and over-ride powers to unblock the housing bottleneck
- the Bill to undo some of the National Government's 2017 changes to the RMA
- the Government's water plan and timeline for three waters review
- the Environment Commissioners concerns with the Overseer model
- the NZ Green Investment Finance launched by the Government in December
- the Emissions Trading Scheme decisions, and
- the Local Government New Zealand preferred sequencing for water reform.