Ground Cover is a quarterly publication tracking legislative and regulatory reform in resource management, local government, planning and construction law.
To read the latest issue click here.
In this issue we look at:
- the Resource Management Amendment Bill
- the Government’s freshwater plan, and the response of the LGNZ Regional Sector Water Subgroup
- the product stewardship scheme for high waste products
- the high value soils NPS
- the latest climate change policy and regulatory developments
- a link to the local government instalment in Chapman Tripp’s Building resilience to climate change series, and
- the proposal to create a dedicated regulator to ensure safe drinking water.
Ground Cover – July 2019
Ground Cover – March 2019
Ground Cover – December 2018